Sunday, March 14, 2010

Configuring

So let me figure this out. 149 days is about 21 weeks. That means I would need to loose about 1.5 lbs a week. It is easy to be obsessive and totally loose track of the whole reason I am here. I don't know how many charts I have made only to fail them.

Last year in October I started working out at Jazzersize again. AWESOME place to be for getting healthy and loosing weight. $39 dollars a month might seem expensive but I have no motivation from home so I need to be in a surrounding that pushes me. I do need to be healthy to take care of my family. Healthy means two things. Eating right and regular exercise. Discipline in these areas I lack greatly.

Getting back to Jazzersize. I have been attending classes there on and off for the past 10 years. I have always benefited but it was only temporary. The only one to blame is myself. They would get me where I needed to be then the minute no one was looking I would just loose track.

Welcome to my world... a continuing vicious cycle.

So tomorrow I am going to attend Jazzersize class and drag my three kiddos along since two of them are out of school for spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment