Thursday, May 27, 2010

Half way there

The Biggest Looser, Lost and American Idol all came to an end this week, but the outcomes were perfect! I was amazed looking at all the contestants at the Biggest Looser Finale. More so with Mike, what a transformation!  Starting at 526 lbs, he now weights 262!

Most of us realize that loosing weight that fast will not happen for the majority who have daily endeavors. Although they do not have a personal chef on the show they exercise all the time without the normal stresses of juggling a job and family life. So it might take us twice as long but the proof is there. Dedication and hard work pays off!



So this day marks meeting my goal half way. As I told you before I can get impatient but who doesn't when it comes to results. Starting at 176 I have lost 23 lbs and have 23 more to go. I can tell you there are times where I feel like chowing down on pizza and eating a box of junior mints, but those are the behaviors and habbits that got me here in the first place.  For now, proportion, moderation, discipline, recourses, exercise, friends, family and prayer is keeping me on the strait path. I hope you all are on track and keep up the hard work on your fitness journey. 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete