Monday, June 28, 2010

30 BEFORE 30

Today I hit my goal of loosing 30 pounds before I turn 30! I am so excited but in somewhat disbelief that I could get this far. It has been many years since I have seen 146 on the scale.  I have 16 pounds more to go, and six weeks until my 30th birthday.  Realistically, I cannot loose 16 pounds in the next six weeks so I will gladly take 10.  I will have to loose the rest afterwards and I am perfectly content with that.
Food has been quite an issue for me the past two weeks. I am grossed out on pretty much everything except for fruits and some veggies! I am still eating the calories required but I am forcing myself to eat, hence I get disgusted with food.

Today was not all that bad. I had honey bunches of oats with milk, one cup of mixed fruit, and one piece of double fiber bread for breakfast.  Lunch on the other hand was a little tricky. Pacing back and forth from frig to pantry looking for something appetizing? Luckily I was able to scramble a few things together and it was VERY tasty! For lunch...

5 oz. of sliced, Grilled chicken breast
6 chopped, pitted Kalamata olives
1 oz of crumbled feta cheese
1/2 chopped up tomato
4 chopped Button mushrooms

It is like a salad without the greens. You can warm the chicken but the veggies stay raw. Mix it all up and enjoy. I know I did!

Nutritional Value:
283 Calories
7 carbs
12 g fat
38 g protein

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I am so proud of you! I appreciate your vulnerability. I actually joined WW this past week, starting at 142. My goal is 128, so here we go. I haven't ever told anyone the actual numbers. I definitely need a stopping point b/c I know I can get obssessed.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete