Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Body Science



There is a perfect science to the way our bodies function. Wow God is amazing because we are so intricate and detailed. Pretty neat information I learned as to why our bodies work the way they do.

NO WHITE STUFF 
Toss simple carbs > they give you a high glycemic index.
High glycemic index > causes a spike in insulin levels.
Too much insulin tells > the body to store fat.

PROTIEN IS IMPORTANT
When you consume protein > body releases lipase.
A hormone that makes your body rely on fat.
So burn fat > instead of releasing insulin.

COMPLEX CARBS ARE A MUST TO BOOST METABOLISM
Complex carbs stay in your body longer > blood sugar levels wont swing wildly > there for your insulin levels stay steady.

FAT IS NOT ALL BAD
Some fat is required.
They are called Essential Fatty Acids.
EFA’s > accelerate fat burning.
When you have EFA’s > cells burn in greater amounts of oxygen.
The more oxygen carried to the cells > the more fat burned.

TAKE THESE FOODS IN MODERATION
These foods have a high glycemic index.
Rice
Carrots
Potatoes
Store bought fruit juices.

PROPORTION
1 serving of lean protein > palm of hand
1 serving of complex carbs (whole grains) > tennis ball
1 serving of complex carbs (veg and fruits) > 1 heaping handful
This is what you plate should look like at each main meal. No more than 300-400 calories.

EXAMPLES OF LEAN MEATS
Chicken breast
White fish
Salmon
Tuna
Egg Whites
Turkey
Pork
Beef Tenderloin
 

3 comments:

  1. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from USA, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B AND C 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to suffer from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for about 3 years. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr CAMALA Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr CAMALA, and still Ellen recommend Dr CAMALA who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly.Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, . if you are infected with any disease like HIV,AIDS, CANCER,HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting.....
    Name: Dr.CAMALA
    Email him: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com
    What apps Number: +2349055637784
    I“m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch
    with Dr.CAMALA your problems will be solved accurately.
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete